TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
- The terms of your contract with us are determined by your individual membership package and the general terms and conditions below
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time with advance written warning
- We advise all members to familiarise themselves with the terms associated with their individual package and to acknowledge this by e-signature of the membership contract however acceptance of the terms and conditions of membership is implied by your ongoing use of our facility.
Registration & Purchase
- Online payments are managed via Optimal Payments
- It is a condition of membership that payment details are entered on the Wodify profile. Exceptions must be agreed in writing with Emma Tudge
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- Where arrears occur on the account and no payment arrangements are in place we reserve the right to deactivate your membership without warning
Access to and Usage of Our Facilities
- It is expected that all users of our facilities have either an active session plan or monthly membership contract with us OR is a prearranged ‘drop in’ guest
- It is expected that all users of the facility reserve and sign in to a space within the Wodify system including for independent training alongside coached sessions or in scheduled Open Gym periods. Where the user is a guest, reservation will be undertaken by a member of the CrossFit Evolving team.
- Reservations may be refused in the Wodify booking system and an error message returned where no active membership exists, programmes are not included within your membership package, session or limited usage plans have been exceeded or significant arrears are on the account. Users should email or call Emma@crossfitevolving.com if they receive this error message when attempting to make a booking to resolve the outstanding before attempting to access the facility
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to the facility where no valid reservation in Wodify exists
Refund & Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation – 3 hours notice is required for cancellation of a single timetabled training session (WOD, Gymnastics, Olympic Lifting, Strength, Pilates etc). Missed sessions without the appropriate notice will be charged as if attended.
- We offer 1 free taster session to prospective members using our timetabled Taster/Elements session. Where a no-show or late cancellation within the three hour window occurs we reserve the right to charge our standard Elements/drop in fee of £20 for re-booking which must be paid before the new booking is confirmed. This may be used as credit against first months membership or Fundamentals.
- Medical Cancellations — Cancellation within the 3 hours before the session commences is permitted where a student/athlete is not able to participate for medical reasons. A doctor’s note confirming that the student/athlete was not permitted to participate is required within 7 days of missed session and should be submitted directly to Emma@crossfitevolving.com
- Upon receipt, a credit for a makeup session will be issued.
- We ask that you respect your fellow athletes desire to book sessions and cancel any session you are unable to attend – even where the refund period has expired.
Lifetime membership, Holds and Breaks
- We commit to offering members a price for their package for the lifetime of their membership with us
- Changes to membership package including upgrading, downgrading or cancellation can be made on the auto renewal date associated with your individual membership and should be requested by email in advance of this date
- We offer the opportunity to switch limited attendance packages to a monthly average contract on request at no additional charge to enable members to get best value from their membership with us each month
- Members who take a break from membership with us may be offered the latest published membership prices on their return
- We reserve the right to charge a small administration charge to cover the costs associated with holding a membership space at the facility and within Wodify where the hold is expected to last greater than three months or where multiple holds are requested within a 12month period
- We allow members to place holds/freezes on their membership where the following criteria are met:
- We are advised, via email, of the request for a hold in advance in the case of travel/vacation or at the earliest opportunity in the case of injury/illness
- The break from training is expected to be at least 2 weeks
- The break start date is within the current membership period
- There is no outstanding balance on the account
- There is a current and active membership in place
- Where these conditions are not met this will be treated as a break in membership (see above)
- In the event that members take a break from training with us without the above conditions being met we will consider the account to be inactive and may deactivate within Wodify without notice.
- Group Fundamentals and group training event/workshop
- If you are unable to attend a group fundamentals program or group training event/workshop (e.g. introduction to weightlifting seminar) due to circumstances out of your control (determined on a case-by-case basis by our administration), we can offer you a refund if you notify us at least 48hours prior to your session start time.
- Cancellations by CrossFit Evolving Kilburn— If your group Fundamentals session or group training event/workshop is cancelled by us every effort will be made to accommodate you in another session or a refund will be promptly issued.
- Private Training (including private Fundamentals sessions)
- If your scheduling conflict is known in advance and we are notified at least 48 hours ahead of time, it MAY be possible to make the session up at a later date or with a different trainer. However, this cannot be guaranteed. Where a suitable alternative is not possible a refund will be promptly issued.
- Any sessions missed with less than 48 hours notification are forfeited unless an appropriate medical certificate is provided.
- If you have not already paid for the session, your account/card will be charged for the full amount of the session.
- If no card/account information is present, no further sessions will be conducted until the outstanding payment is received.
- Additionally, reserved time slots may be lost if payment is not made in a timely manner.
Athletes engaging in the activities or making use of facilities provided by CrossFit Evolving Kilburn are responsible for ensuring that he or she is properly equipped and that his or her state of health and physical condition are such as not to involve any risk to him or herself or any other person making use of the club.
It is hereby understood and agreed the club accepts no responsibility for accident, injury, illness, loss or misadventure caused to or suffered by athletes howsoever caused. Only to the extent caused by the wilful default or negligence of CrossFit Evolving Kilburn , its servants or agents. Athletes are responsible for their own insurance in respect of injuries suffered, loss or damage to equipment.
All CrossFit Evolving Kilburn coaches are certified CrossFit Coaches and athletes are assured that at least one Coach will be present during all timetabled sessions.
It is expected that athletes participating in timetabled coached sessions or in self directed training sessions shall pay due attention to the coach in charge so as to mitigate risk of injury to self or others. Where the coach is not assured of this attention, they may ask the athlete to cease training activity immediately – no refunds will be given for partial sessions missed in this event.
In the event of an emergency, where the coach is no longer able to remain in the gym, the session will come to an immediate end and session credits shall be applied.