TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
- The terms of your contract with us are determined by your individual membership package and the general terms and conditions below
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time with advance written warning
- We advise all members to familiarise themselves with the terms associated with their individual package and to acknowledge this by e-signature of the membership contract – your access to the box and use of your membership may be restricted until signed.
Registration & Purchase
- Online payments are managed via PaySafe
- It is a condition of membership that card payment details are entered on the Wodify profile. Exceptions must be agreed in writing with Scott Tudge
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete. Should your card be lost or expire we will email to remind you to update details.
- Where arrears occur on the account and no payment arrangements are in place we reserve the right to deactivate your membership without warning
Access to and Usage of Our Facilities
- It is expected that all users of our facilities have either an active session plan or monthly membership contract with us OR are a prearranged ‘drop in’ guest. Many classes are fully reserved and admission may be refused would you not hold a reservation.
- It is expected that all users of the facility reserve and sign in to a space within the Wodify system including for independent training such as Just Gym or Full Member Open Access. Where the user is a guest, reservation will be undertaken by a member of the CrossFit Evolving/CrossFit Evolving Kilburn team.
- Reservations may be refused in the Wodify booking system and an error message returned where no active membership exists, a membership is frozen, programmes are not included within your membership package, session or limited usage plans have been exceeded. This may also happen where significant arrears are on the account. Users should email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or discuss with Front of House if they receive this error message when attempting to make a booking. We will work with you to resolve the outstanding issue before your class. Failing a resolution we reserve the right to refuse access to a class.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
- Our aim as a business is to support your ongoing fitness evolution. As such all of our monthly memberships are set to start and payment taken on the date agreed with you in writing (via email) or in discussion with the Front of House team. They are also set to automatically renew on the same date each month.
- Should you wish to cancel your membership before the start or renewal date we require written notice no less than 48hrs prior to that date.
- Where payment has been processed in error, or we have been unable to fulfil the service agreed we will issue a full refund.
- Where payment has been processed in good faith based on the agreed start date or as part of a regular renewal (including where the renewal date has shifted due to an agreed hold), no refunds shall be made.
Session limits and cancellation
- All membership contracts include an upper specified session limit for the agreed period. Sessions do not carry over if unused within the membership period.
- Should you use all sessions well ahead of your expiration/renewal date you may contact us to request an in month membership upgrade OR to bring forward your renewal date to avoid any gap in access to training.
- Should you receive a ‘red flag’ on sign in to advise your session limit has been exceeded you should agree with the Front of House team to upgrade or bring your renewal date forward. Failure to do so may incur a drop in charge of £20.
- Cancellation – 3 hours notice is required for cancellation of a single timetabled training session (WOD, Gymnastics, Olympic Lifting, Strength, Yoga etc).
- The cancellation window closes at 10pm on the previous day where a session is due to start before 9am.
- Missed sessions without the appropriate notice will be charged as if attended.
- Emergencies – we’re pretty understanding and try to make allowances for life’s emergencies. Should you believe a missed or late cancelled session was unavoidable please contact FoH who may, at their discretion, reinstate your session.
- We ask that you respect your fellow athletes desire to book sessions and cancel any session you are unable to attend – even where the refund period has expired.
- A hold allows members to retain their sessions and time to use them where they are likely to be away from the box for 2-12weeks. We allow members to place a hold on their membership where the following criteria are met:
- A request is received by email to hold in advance in the case of travel/vacation or at the earliest opportunity in the case of injury/illness
- The break from training is expected to be at least 2 weeks but not more than 12weeks
- The break start date is within the current or a future membership period
- There is no outstanding balance owed on the account
- Should an injury, illness or pregnancy/post partum condition persist beyond a 12 week period we will contact you to discuss a return plan.
- Where these conditions are not met this will be treated as a break in membership (see above).
- Changes to membership package including upgrading, downgrading or cancellation can be made on the auto renewal date associated with your individual membership and should be requested by email at least 24hrs in advance of this date.
- Members who take a break from membership with us may be offered the latest published membership prices on their return.
- In the event that members fail to make payment over a prolonged period and do not respond to attempts to contact we reserve the right to deactivate without further notice.
Athletes engaging in the activities or making use of facilities provided by CrossFit Evolving/CrossFit Evolving Kilburn are responsible for ensuring that he or she is properly equipped. Also that his or her state of health and physical condition are such as not to involve any risk to him or herself or any other person making use of the club.
It is hereby understood and agreed the club accepts no responsibility for accident, injury, illness, loss or misadventure caused to or suffered by athletes howsoever caused. Only to the extent caused by the wilful default or negligence of CrossFit Evolving/CrossFit Evolving Kilburn , its servants or agents. Athletes are responsible for their own insurance in respect of injuries suffered, loss or damage to equipment.
Our Commitment to Safety
All CrossFit Evolving/CrossFit Evolving Kilburn coaches are qualified CrossFit Trainers (L1-L3) and athletes are assured that at least one Coach will be present during all timetabled sessions.
It is expected that athletes participating in timetabled coached sessions or in self directed training sessions shall pay due attention to the coach in charge so as to mitigate risk of injury to self or others. Where the coach is not assured of this attention, they may ask the athlete to cease training activity immediately – no refunds will be given for partial sessions missed in this event.
In the event of an emergency, where the coach is no longer able to remain in the gym, the session will come to an immediate end and session credits shall be applied.